A side-impact collision is another type of car accident. This happens when one car hits another car from the side. This type of car accident can be especially dangerous because the impact can crush the side of a car, and cause serious injuries to the occupants. An Austin car accident lawyer can help you if you've been injured in a side-impact collision.
A car accident lawyer can help you if you've been involved in any kind of car accident. They can help you file a claim with your insurance company, and they can also help you sue the other driver if they were at fault for the accident. If you've been injured in a car accident, an Austin car accident lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve.
What information do you need to give the car accident lawyers in Austin?
The car accident lawyers need the following information in order to help you:
1. Your name, address, and phone number
2. The name, address, and phone number of the other driver involved in the accident
3. The police report from the accident
4. Any medical records or bills related to the accident
5. Any insurance information you have
The car accident lawyers at Glen Larson Law, a personal injury law firm in Austin can help you with all of this and more.