If you have been wrongfully terminated from your job in San Bernardino, it is important to know your legal rights. California is an at-will state, which means that employers can terminate employees for any reason or no reason at all. However, there are exceptions to this rule. If you have been fired in violation of public policy or because of your protected status, you may have a claim for wrongful termination. Broslavsky & Weinman, LLP are an employment law firm in San Bernardino that can help you if you were wrongfully terminated.
Other grounds for a wrongful termination claim in San Bernardino include:
* Breach of contract
* Violation of the implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing
* Wrongful discharge in violation of public policy
If you believe you have been wrongfully terminated from your job, it is important to speak with an experienced attorney who can help you understand your legal rights and options. The knowledgeable San Bernardino wrongful termination lawyers at Broslavsky & Weinman, LLP have vast experience representing employees in wrongful termination claims. Contact them today to schedule a free consultation.
How do you know if you were wrongfully terminated?
If you were fired from your job and you believe it was for an unlawful reason, you may have a claim for wrongful termination. There are many different ways that an employer can violate the law when terminating an employee. Some of the most common include:
* Firing an employee in retaliation for whistle-blowing
* Firing an employee for taking leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
* Firing an employee based on their race, religion, gender, or other protected characteristic
* Firing an employee in violation of their employment contract
If you were fired from your job and you believe it was for an unlawful reason, contact the experienced San Bernardino wrongful termination attorneys. They can review the circumstances of your termination and advise you of your legal rights and options.